2012 ASCUK CHAMP SHOW RESULTS
ASCUK Championship Show 2012
Judge Vic Salt
Best In Show - DCC - BOS Allmark Ginger Nuts ShCM
Reserve Best in Show - RBCC - Legacy Liberty Finishing Touch of Triforce
Best Puppy In Show - Allmark Maserati at Meitza
Best Veteran in Show- BVD- Ch/Multi Ch Touchstone Simply Magic ShCM
RDCC - Am Gr Ch Bayshore Stone Haven Cat Burgler
Best Puppy Dog - Allmark Maserati at Meitza
BCC - Ch Allmark Fifth Avenue JW
Best Puppy Bitch -Allmark Broadway Baby
Best Veteran Bitch -Ch Lyveden Razlin Raina
Best Junior Handler -Samantha Reeve
Results and Critique
I really enjoyed judging this well run show and I would like thank the committee for inviting me. I thought overall the temperament of the exhibits was excellent and generally presentation also was very good.
Minor Puppy Dog (3)
1) Bleuroyal Kings Crusade (Imp Chl) B/T Shown in nice condition. Balanced head and dark eye, Good body and coat for age. Sound temperament, Moved well front and rear.
2) Bleuroyal One Cool Kiwi (Imp Chl). B/M Well presented dog who needs more time. Good head profile and medium brown eye. Nice body and coat, On the move he settled enough to deserve his place.
3) Dreamlines Strike It Rich (Imp Deu) Taf.
Puppy Dog (7,2)
1) Allmark Maserati At Meitza. Top quality B/M shown in lovely coat and condition. Good head planes with right amount of stop. Scissor bite, nice neck with correct front angulations. Good body shape with firm topline and sound hindquarters. Sets up and shows himself off. Stylish on the move. BPD BPIS
2) Trijem Daydream Believer. Very nice R/M shown in good condition. Well proportioned head. Good neck and shoulders, Level topline, Stands well behind, Moved and handled well.
3)Allmark Don Giavanni For Bilyara.
Junior Dog (3)
1) Hot Like Fireelvikam (Imp Pol). Well presented Red dog with a lovely temperament. Good head and eye. Nice depth of chest and level topline. Sets up well on good legs and tight feet. Moved well. Very nice dog.
2) Silverdream Aussies California's Blue Of Ewespride (Imp Hun). B/M dog with a nice eye and expression. Good skull and muzzle. Nice body shape and presented well, but carrying a little too much weight.
3) Aussiepride Destination Threedreamz (Imp Hun).
Yearling Dog (4,1)
1) Stonehaven Bayshore Whistle While U Work At Dialynne (Imp USA). B/T Shown in lovely condition, Correct head proportions and dark eye. Good neck, shoulders and depth of chest. Level topline. Sound hindquarters and true on the move.
2) Lyveden Rairock Rebel JW. B/T. Well balanced dog with a nice head, eye and expression. Shown in good coat and condition. A little edgy today and just needs to settle. But sound on the move.
3) Armatan The Edge Of Glory.
Post Graduate Dog (11,2)
1) Dragonora Bad To The Bone (Imp Swe). Outgoing Red dog with a coat of good texture. Masculine head. Good neck and shoulders. Firm topline and nice depth of chest. Moved soundly.
2) Ghostrider Of The Mighty Crown With Triforce (Imp Deu). B/T dog. Clean head and well placed eye. Right amount of neck and straight front. Good body and coat, sound hindquarters and tight feet. Moved well.
3) Shloyan Rockafella JW 1930 CW.
Limit Dog (5)
1) Bleuroyal Alaska Permafrost (Imp Chl) JW ShCM. Ir Jun Ch. B/M With a good skull to muzzle ratio and alert expression. Clean neck with well laid shoulders, Good body and coat. Stands well behind. Moved well and held his topline.
2) Armatan Fireblade (ai) B/T Clean head, dark eye and nice expression. Shown in lovely coat and condition. Good body shape.. Sets up well front and rear. Moved and handled well.
3) Allmark Spirit Of St Louis. ShCM.
Open Dog (8,2)
1) Allmark Ginger Nuts (ai) ShCM. Quality well boned red dog with a masculine head. Well laid shoulders and nice depth of chest, He had lost a little coat on his back . But his topline is level Sound hindquarters. He moved freely round the ring and handled well. DCC BOS BIS
2) Am Gr Ch Bayshores Stoneshaven Cat Burglar (Imp USA). Well presented merle in lovely coat and condition. Balanced head with nice eye and expression, Ears well set and used. Nice reach of neck and level topline. Good depth of chest and slight tuck up. Good front and rear angulations. Moved well. RDCC
3) Allmark Indecent Proposal JW ShCM.
Veteran Dog (6)
1) Multi Ch Touchstone Simply Magic ShCM (IMP USA). Top quality dog in hard condition and with an excellent temperament. Masculine head. Almond shaped eye and alert expression. Well bodied with good front and rear angulations. Moved really well. A credit to his owner. BVD BVIS
2) Am Ch Windfalls Katchmeifyoucan ShCM (Imp USA). Another quality dog presented in top condition, Good body and topline, Straight front. Strong neck, Sound behind, Moved and handled well.
3) Jacanshe Flashy Lad.
Puppy Bitch (6)
1) Allmark Broadway Baby. Quality merle puppy with a lovely temperament. Clean head and dark eye. Ears well placed and used. Good body and sound legs and feet. Moved soundly. BPB
2) Trijem Follow The Dream. Well presented puppy with good head profile. Ears well used Nice body and coat, Stands well behind, Moved and handled really well.
3) Triforce Looking Glace At Jopium.
Junior Bitch (1)
1) Lamintone Wishes For Me. Nice temperament. Would like more refinement in head. Used her ears well. Lacks coat and condition today. A shade long in loin. Moved & handled well.
Yearling Bitch (3)
1) Lyveden Rairock Rhythm. Very nice bitch presented in good condition. Good head and eye. Alert with her ears. Good neck and shoulders. Stands well in front, Good topline and depth of chest. Moved well.
2) Bleuroyal Miss Attitude At Rannaleroch.(Imp Chl) Chl Jun Ch. Another very nice bitch presented well, Balanced head and ears well set and used, Right amount of neck and straight front. Stands well behind, Moved soundly.
3) Trijem Seattle Treasure Of Passtimes.
Post Graduate Bitch (9,2)
1) Triforce Last Of The Wilds. B/T Shown in lovely coat and condition. Head of good proportion. Well shaped eye and alert expression. Ears well used. Good body and topline. Sets up well front and rear. Moved well.
2) Triforce Wind Of The Fall. Well presented bitch with a good head profile, Nice eye and expression, Good body shape and nice depth of chest, Good legs and feet, Moved and handled well.
3) Lyveden Pheris Song For Kasaki.
Limit Bitch (8,1)
1) Ozways First Print At Frebobears, Lovely red merle with elegant head carriage and nice eye and expression. Ears well placed and used. Good body and depth of chest, Firm topline and sound backend. Shown in lovely coat and condition, Moved and handled well, with good side gait.
2) Lyveden Castill Chandra. Nice bitch presented in top condition, Well balanced head and alert expression Good topline and depth of chest, Sound legs and tight feet, Moved soundly and handled well.
3) Jidace Bealacy To Shepwood.
Open Bitch (3)
1) Ch Allmark Fifth Avenue. Lovely feminine Merle with a touch class. Presented in immaculate condition. Well proportioned head with a almond shaped eye, Ears well set and used. Good upper arm and layback of shoulder. Nice body shape and depth of chest. Level topline. Sound hindquarters and tight feet. Moved soundly round the ring. BCC
2) Legacy Liberty Finishing Touch Of Triforce (Imp USA). RBCC Another lovely bitch presented in top condition. Feminine head with nice eye and expression. Good reach of neck and straight front. Level topline and nice turn of stifle. Hocks well let down. Sound legs and feet. Moved and handled well.
3) Shepalian Bajimba At Abodandy JW.
Veteran Bitch (6,1)
A very nice class of quality bitches.
1) Ch Lyveden Razlin Raina. A very nice bitch in top condition. Good body shape. Sets up well front and rear. Balanced head and well set ears. Alert expression. Moved really well round the ring. BVB
2) Ch Windfalls Cause I'm Worth It With Triforce.(Imp USA). Another lovely bitch in top condition. Nice head, eye and expression. Clean neck and level topline. Good front and rear. Sound on the move and handled well.
3) Trijem Pacific Pearl.
Stud Dog (1)
1) Multi Ch Touchstone Simply Magic (Imp USA).
1) Ch Lyveden Razlin Raina.
2) Trijem Pacific Pearl.
3) Shepalian Bajima At Abodandy JW.
Special Working (1)
1) Drcral Majestic Prince P.Beg Ex ShCM.
Jacqui O'Brien Memorial Stakes (15,5)
1) Bleuroyal Alaska Permafrost (Imp Chl) JW Shcm Ir Jun Ch.
2) Lyveden Castill Chandra.
3) Trijem Pacific Pearl.
KC Breeders Competition (2,1) 1 Mr & Mrs N & A Allan & Mr R Harlow.
Junior Handling: 6-11years (2)
1) Trinity Robb 10 year old young lady. She was very polite and attentive to my instructions, in tune with her dog and efficient with very little fuss. She was in harmony with her dog, moving at just the right speed.
2) Samuel Green 10 year old young man, very smartly attired and with a good attitude. He was very much in tune with his dog and professional in his actions.
Junior Handling 12-16 years
1) Samantha Reeve Aged 15 in complete control and showing her dog off to its best advantage, keeping an eye on both judge and dog at all times in a calm and confident way.
2) Nikki Reeve Age 13 Dog and handler were well turned out. She was unobtrusive and very efficient and united with her dog especially on the move.