2019 ASCUK CHAMP SHOW RESULTS
ASCUK Championship Show
27th April 2019
Judge Jan De Gids
Best In Show - DCC - Jotars Lies and Deceit with Alfsden
Reserve Best in Show - RBCC - Ir Ch Scallyway My Blue Heaven in Castleavery
Best Puppy In Show - Thornshaven Maid of Blue for Rosschell
Best Veteran in Show - Lyveden Rairock Rythmn
RDCC - Fraytal Up to the Top
Best Puppy Dog - Sparkaway Talk of the Devil
Best Veteran Dog - Ch Harmony Hills Heres the Deal with Chakona
BCC - Magical Love Elvikam
Best Junior Handler -Tamzin Blyton
Results and Critique
Minor Puppy Dog
1) Allmark Ebony, 7 month old minor puppy of a beautiful breed type, with a good head but has to develop in muzzle. Scissor bite.
2) Franmar Storm Trooper, 8 month old minor puppy of a very nice breed type, but a little long in body. Good head, coat and movement according to age.
3) Mistyholly Saxon Warrior at Shepwood
4) Franmar The Thriller
1) Sparkaway Talk of the Devil, Sparkaway Talk of the Devil Dog of excellent breed type. White markings within the range of the breeds standard. Very nice eye. Scissor bite. Body and construction according to age. As is the movement. Pleasing temperament.
2) Allmark Ebony
3) One More Time of Fender Song
4) Gemthorne Right Mover
5) Vallanyda Wizards Apprentice for Amenbury
1) Dialynne Da Vinci, Beautiful dog. Head should be a little better. As is the behaviour. Very nice construction and regular movement for his age
2) Razkhia The Mad Hatter, Dog with a natural bobtail. Nicely constructed. Good head, ears and eyes. Scissor bite. Movement still shows his age.
1) Ninja Iskander Warrier Due Revere Shanizolo, 2 year old dog, Very nice breed type, still should develop in head. Scissor bite, beautiful construction, bone, feet and coat. Very nice movement.
2) Fraytal Corsairy Casch at Razkiah, 2 year old small dog, nice type, beautiful head, eye and ear. Scissor bite.I like his construction, with good angulation, nice legs and feet.
3) Sparkaway Supernatural
4) Dialynne Da Vinci
5) Lamintone Epic Inferno
Post Graduate Dog
1) Aoiristar Supernova, 3 year old male. Head OK. Scissor bite. Beautiful construction, bone and body, Excellent coat and movement
2) Sparkaway Super Sonic, 22 month old dog. I like his type. Good head and bite. Very nice dog, that still needs to develop in body and movement. Coat shows the time of the year.
3) Ewbell Pure Dead Brilliant at Norcis
4) Jenkova The Dark Lord
5) Tanmarks Peter Pan
1) Triforce The Shadow, 2 year old beautiful dog, Excellent breed type. I like his head, eye and ear. Scissor bite. Nicely constructed. Good bone and feet. Good coat and movement.
2) Gentle Man Labakan Slovakia, 4 year old of good breed type, Nice head, with a good eye, ear and bite. Beautiful body and coat. Moves OK.
3) Mistyholly Blues Brother of Franmar
4) Damani Dream Give Me Five at Milwyr
5) Mistyholly Fire in the Sky
1) Jotars Lies and Deciet with Alfsden, 2,5 years old blue-merle dog of an excellent breed type. Very nice temperament. Good head, ears, eyes and bite. Excellent construction, body and bone, Very nice feet. Moves well. DCC
2) Rus Ch Fraytal Up to the Top, 3 year old red merle dog of a beautiful breed type and body. Bone should be a little lighter. Very nice body and construction. Good coat. Moves fluidly. Very well presented. RDCC
3) Multi Ch Austrian Dream Be Well Suited of Wispafete
4) Ch Lamintone Cloud Burst
5) Triforce Silver Surfur
1)Ch Harmony Hills Heres the Deal with Chakona, 12 year old dog. A real veteran, still in an excellent condition. Nicely constructed, still with a beautiful movement.
2) Lyveden Rairrock Rebel JW, Lyveden Rairrock Rebel JW. 8 year old dog, already greying early, with a beautiful construction, good bone and movement, nice temperament. Well presented.
3) Ch Allmark Licensed to Thrill
Minor Puppy Bitch
1) Allmark Sapphire with Alfsden. 8 month old. Beautiful, typical young bitch. Nice head and expression. Excellent coat and colour. Body and movement according to age.
2) Underlands Marshmellow, 8 month old minor puppy bitch. Beautiful type and head. Body and front according to age. Croup a bit steep and movement should be better.
3) Birkcross Georgie Girl
4) Franmar Blue Elegance
5) Mistyholly Night Sky at Triforce
1) Thornshaven Maid of Blue for Rosschell, 11 month old. Excellent blue merle bitch. White markings ok. Exc. Head, eyes and ears. Excellently constructed. Coat and colour very nice. Moves very well for her age. Best Puppy In Show
2) Undralands Marshmellow
3) LS Twin Creek Ooh La La at Shyloyan
4) Thornshaven My Little Queen
5) Marbleshore Deja Vu
1) Birkcross Secret Agent with Accra, 15 month old. Beautiful breed typical Blue Merle Bitch and normal for this class, She needs to mature. Movement according to age.
2) Allmark Ice Ice Baby, 15 month old Good breed type but the exhibitor clipped her whiskers. Head should not develop anymore. Good bite. Well constructed. Nice bone. Movement according to age.
3) Dialynne Sophia Loren of Norcis
4) Dialynne Primavera
1) Magical Love Elvikam, 22 month old red and tan bitch of an excellent breed type. Exc. Head ears and eyes. Good bite. Excellently constructed in front as well as in rear. Excellent, bone, body and movement. Excellent. coat and colour. Free movement. CC BOB
2) Silverdreams Aussies Your Destiny at Parkgrove, 22 month old blue merle. Real bitch. Good head, coat and bone. Nicely constructed. Good bone. Moves well.
3) Sparkaway Supermodel
4) Dialynne Sophia Loren of Norcis
5) Triforce Morning Mist Over Shepwood
Post Graduate Bitch
1) Silvarcea The Pefrect Storm, 2 year old blue merle bitch of a nice type and construction. Excellent bone, coat colour and markings.
2) Lullaby Pippin N Lady Apple, 2,5 year old nicely constructed red and tan bitch. Good breed type but in the head I like to have a little more muzzle. Good teeth, eye and ear. Good bone. Movement ok.
3) Miss Atomic Bomb Elvikam
1) Love Sotry of Fender Song For Shepalian, Very nice tricolor bitch of 3 years, Very feminine in type of head, good teeth, nicely constructed. Good bone and coat. Moves fluently.
2) Lyveden Pacon Pandora, 3 year old bitch, Robust in type but with a feminine head. Good ears, eyes and bite. Beautiful construction, bone, and coat. Fluent movement.
3) Jenkova Dark Secret
4) Rannaleroch Chilaca at Applecreek
5) Silarcea America Smooth for Jochurra
1) Ir Ch Scallywag My Blue Heaven In Castlevery, 4 Year old Blue Merle Bitch of Excellent type. Lovely expression. Very Nice head. Good eye, Ear and teeth. Beautiful construction, bone and body. Excellent movement. RBCC
2) Ch Allmark Razzle Dazzle Em At Jadaze, 3 year old bitch. Ec. Head and expression, Good ears, eyes and teeth. Well built, but shows a bit loose in elbows when moving.
3) Saussurea Grand Entrance By Shulune
4) Ch Lyveden Texas Rose
5) Ch Mistyholly More Magic for Louiston
1) Lyvenden Rairock Rythmn, 8 year old black and tan bitch with only a little white and with a pleasing general impression. Feminine expression, Excellent construction, bone, top- and underline. Good coat. In movement she starts showing her age.
2) Triforce Last of the wilds, 9,5 years old. Lovely breed typical expression. Head Ok Could be a little better. Good ears eyes and bite. A little weak in back. Colour and white markings OK. Moves fluently.
3) Shloyan Encore
4) Lamintone Its All about Me
Junior Handling 12 - 16
1)Tamzin Blayton, Beautifully presented, but should watch not only the dog but also the judge carefully
2) Lauren Bridges, Very young girl, Needs to improve, but she still has a lot of time. Looks promising for the future
Special Working Dog/Bitch
1) Lyveden Rairrock Rebel
2) Rannaleroch Chilaca at Applecreek, Rannaleroch Chilaca at Applecreek. Nice bitch with a feminine expression. Good teeth. Good body. Natural long tail curled over the back. Nice movement.
Jacqui OBrien Memorial Stakes
1) Ch Lyveden Texas Rose, Nice bitch with a nice expression. Good body and bone. Moves with drive but a bit wide in front.
2) Lamintone Celestial Storm at Soullaria, Dog which is a bit rounded in skull. Lip a bit open. Very nice movement Good tail. Black coat on the loins a bit brownish.. Robust in body and bone.
3) Rannaleroch Chilaca at Applecreek.