2016 ASCUK CHAMP SHOW RESULTS
ASCUK Championship Show
24th September 2016
Judge Janne Kronstan
Best In Show - DCC Lamintone Cloud Burst
Reserve Best in Show - BCC - BOS - Dancing on the Ceiling del Whymper Delle Grand Jorasses
Best Puppy In Show - Lyveden Pacon Paladin
Best Veteran in Show - Ch Snowbelt’s Winning Ticket for Jotars ShCM
RDCC - Ch Hearthside Man of Mystery at Dialynne JW
RBCC - Austrian Dream Cupcake to go with Wispafete
Best Puppy Bitch -Lyveden Pacon Pandora
Best Veteran Bitch -Ch Lyveden Castill Chandra
Best Junior Handler -Paige Spencer
Results and Critique
I would like to thank the committee of ASCUK for inviting me to judge their 30th Anniversary Show, and for arranging such a nice big ring for me, to enjoy the movement of the dogs.
I was happy to watch the overall type and quality of the dogs being of a high standard.
A lot of the dogs has a roll over the back in movement, which is excusable in young dogs, but definitely not in an adult. Unfortunately, a problem we see increasingly in the breed, and something we should try to breed away from, as the standard ask for a “strong, firm level topline”.
Most of the dogs did have a nice long upper arm, and balanced angulation, which made me very happy.
Last but not least, I’d like to put the attention on teeth. I was scared to see how little attention the owners gave to the teeth of their dogs, keeping in mind that it does have other severe health issues connected to it, than just loss of teeth.
My Junior Handler was a very talented young girl, who understood how to show her dogs virtues to perfection.
I was very pleased with my winner dogs.
Best Of Breed came from Limit Dog, and was Lamintone Cloud Burst. A medium size blue merle dog, who was very balanced, stacking as well as on the move. Best Opposite Sex - Dancing on the Ceiling del Whymper Delle Grande Jorasses (Imp Ita), was a Yearling Bitch. Again a very balanced dog, but even though I do like a nice bitch, she was a little bit too unfinished to beat the male on the day.
Minor Puppy Dog
1) Lyveden Pacon Paladin. Well-proportioned puppy, with a mature head, which I hope will not develop further. He has enough angulation both ends, and is standing nicely underneath himself in front. Moves with drive and nice foot timing, though a little parallel in the rear. (BPIS)
2) Trijem Magic Trick. A very nice blue merle puppy, with a nicely filled out head, and balanced angulations. He is slightly long in the loin, with gives him a roll while moving.
3) Soloyal Valentino
4)Jotars Follow The Clues
1) Solluaria Elton John. Well-proportioned black tri dog of good size. Well filled out head and correct high ear set. Balanced angulation, and standing well underneath himself. Nice bone and feet, and correct level topline. Moved with nice drive from all sides.
2) Mistyholly Fire In The Sky. Nice balanced puppy, with a well filled out head. He could have smaller ears. Balanced angulation, but could have tighter paws. Moves with drive, rolls over the back.
3) Trijem Magic Trick
1) AKC Ch Kraftbrew’d Blossi at Heimsenda (Imp USA) Nice junior of correct size and type. V shaped head with well-set ears of good size; well angulated; nice long rib; nice bone and paw. Moves correct from all sides.
2) Allmark Shenanigans. A junior dog that is right up to size. V-shaped head with big ears. Would like a longer rib, and more angulation both ends. Paws could be tighter. Moves with drive, but narrow behind, and with a roll over the back.
1) Gentle Man Labokan Slovakia (Imp Slo). Nice masculine head, with good size ears. Needs to settle in his angulation, which makes him a little leggy on the day, and being out of coat doesn’t help him. Nice balanced move with level topline.
2) Allmark Shenanigans
Post Graduate Dog
1) Lyveden Texas Ranger. Nice masculine head. Would like a more almond shaped eye and smaller ears. Chest could have more spring of ribs; level topline with a slightly long loin: enough angulation both ends; would like tighter feet. Moves with drive, but has a roll over his back.
2) Love at the First Sight of Hickory Lake for Mysibul. Well-proportioned male. Scull could be wider and ears smaller. Would like more spring of ribs. Balanced angulation. Nice bone, but paws could be tighter. Standing east/west in front. Moves with drive, but weaving in front and with a roll.
3)Hot Like Fire Elvikam ShCM (Imp Pol)
1) Lamintone Clouburst. Nice masculine head, with a slightly round eye. Well angulated front and rear; nice spring of ribs; nice bone and paws; level topline; sound mover. DCC and Best of Breed (BIS)
2) Lyveden Rairock Rebel. Nice balanced dog. Scull could be wider, eye more almond shaped and ears higher set. Nice bone and paws. Well angulated front and rear; nice spring of ribs, level topline. Moves correct from all sides, but with a roll.
3) Lamintone Celestial Storm at Soullaria ShCM
4) Allmark Electric Avenue ShCM
5) Allmark Jo Malone
1) Ch Hearthside Man of Mystery at Dialynne JW (Imp USA) Nice masculine dog of good size. Nice head, eye and ear. Balanced angulation. Chest could be slightly longer and he could have more fore chest. Level topline. Moves with drive, correct from all sides. (RDCC)
2) Ch Trijem Beach Hoppin’ Dude. Nice well filled out head with an alert expression. Well angulated front. Nice spring of ribs and super fore chest. Would like more rear angulation to balance the front. Unfortunately he has a falling pelvis that influences his movement, and gives him a slight roll.
3) Allmark Luciano at Mistyholly
1) Ch Snowbelt’s Winning Ticket for Jotars ShCM (Imp USA) Nice balanced veteran. He could have a more masculine head, with smaller ears. Well angulated; Sound mover. (BVIS)
2) DrCral Majestic Prince ShCM Pre Beg ‘Ex’ Nice head with high set ears. Balanced angulation; could be in better coat condition on the day; moves well.
3) Ch Ozzypool Spirit Dancer JW ShCM
4)Jacanshe Harvest Time with Aussiame (ShCM)
Minor Puppy Bitch
1) Lyveden Pacon Pandora. Well balanced puppy, that is just up to size. Well filled out scull for the age, but muzzle could be shorter. Nice bone and feet. Moves with drive. (RBPIS)
2) Jotars Follow The Dream. Puppy of good size. V-shaped head with slightly big ears. Shoulder could be better laid back; chest could be longer and I would like more fore chest. Balanced movement.
3) Jotars Follow The Gossip
4) Energies Musical (Imp Deu) NAF TAF
5) Trijem Trick of the Light
1) Wilduc Next to Me at Sporarton. Beautiful feminine head, with nice ear and eye. Moderate angulation; length of chest; correct bone and feet; Moves with drive, correct from all sides.
2) Wilduc Syndicate. Feminine bitch, with a nice head, ear and eye; moderate angulation and bone: paws could be tighter; nice spring of ribs but I would like more fore chest; nice mover but with a roll.
3)Jotars Truth and Trust with Kehlibar
4)Soullaria Annie Lennox
5)Fantasy and Passion Toffee Della Terra Del Falcao among Jacanshe (Imp Ita)
1) Allmark Vanity Fayre JW ShCM Nice feminine head, with a slightly big ear. Well angulated. Nice body with well sprung ribs. Could have more fore chest. Correct bone and feet. Moves with drive, but a roll over the back.
2) Allmark Glitz n Glamour at Meitza JW ShCM Nice feminine head, with a slightly round eye and ears that could be smaller. Balanced angulation, could have more fore chest. Correct bone and feet, moves with drive, but a roll over the back.
1) Dancing on the Ceiling del Whymper Delle Grand Jorasses (Imp Ita) Nice balanced bitch, with a feminine head. Ears could be higher set. Well angulated front and rear; nice spring of ribs; correct bone and feet. Moves with drive, correct from all sides. Well presented. (BCC and RBIS)
2) Austrian Dream Cupcake to go with Wispafete (Imp Aut) Feminine head with slightly big ears. Balanced angulation. Well filled out chest. Level topline. Moves correct from all sides.
3)Lamintone Dream Walker
Post Graduate Bitch
1) Silvarcea Annie McPhee for Kishaya. Well proportioned. Nice feminine head; correct eye and well set ear. Moderate but balanced angulation (might need to settle in angulation). Nice spring of ribs; correct bone and feet. Moves correct from all sides.
2) Moonstyle Flicks Minx. Feminine head with correct eye and ear; correct length of chest, but due to lack of depth of chest, she is standing east/west on the front. Would like more angulation front and rear. Sloping pelvis. Borderline white. Would like more ground covering movement, correct going but out of elbows in front.
1) Austrian Dream Cupcake to go with Wispafete (Imp Aut). Nice feminine bitch, but needs to grow into the ears. Balanced angulation; well sprung ribs; level topline; moves with drive, slightly parallel in the rear. (RBCC)
2) Lyveden Texas Rose. Feminine head with a nice filled out muzzle. Ears could be smaller. Moderate angulation front and rear; well sprung ribs, but would like more forechest. Level topline. Moves with drive, correct going, out at the elbows coming.
3)Trijem Think Outside The Box
4)Solarwind Star Sapphire Nov Ex
5)Soullaria Back to Black at Hilandes
1) Allmark Rockin’ Robyn at Ozzypool. Nice bitch of good size. Feminine head, with well-set ears of good size and a slightly round eye. Well angulated. Well sprung ribs; nice bone, but would like feet tighter. Soft topline when stacking, but moves with nice level topline. Would like to see her in better condition.
2) Lamintone It’s All About Me. Feminine bitch. She has a narrow scull, which gives her a slightly long head. Correct eye and ear. Nice front angulation, but would better balance with the rear. Would like more drive in the movement.
1) Ch Lyveden Castill Chandra. Nice feminine bitch. Correct well filled out head, with a slightly round eye. Well angulated; nice body. Moves with drive and a level topline. (RBVIS)
2) Ch Trijem Yuletide Cracker ShCM. Nice od fashion type bitch. Beautiful head, eye and ear. Well bodied, balanced angulation. Moves with level topline, but a bit sticky.
3)Trijem Apple of my Eye at Gibbands
4)Ozzypool Sweet Spice
1) Ch Trijem Beach Hoppin’ Dude. Stud dog that shows a group of very young but nice offspring, that all carries their father’s virtues.
2) Ch Snowbelts Winning Ticket for Jotars ShCM (Imp USA)
Special Working Dog or Bitch
1) Trijem Think Outside The Box
2)Lyveden Rairock Rebel JW
Jacqui O'Brien Memorial Stakes
1) Lamintone Celestial Storm at Soullaria (ShCM)
2) DrCral Majestic Prince Pre Beg Ex ShCM
3) Soullaria Back to Black at Hilandes
4) Ch Ozzypool Spirit Dancer JW ShCM
5) Soullaria Elton John
Special Award Classes: Judged by Kirstie Venton
Winnie Macintyre Yearling Dog or Bitch
1) Gentleman Labakan Slovakia (Imp Slo)
2) Lyveden Texas Rose JW
3) Silvarcea Annie McPhee for Kishaya
4) Austrian Dream Cupcake to go with Wispafete (Imp Aut)
5) Soullaria Back to Black at Hilandes
Jacqui O'Brien Open Dog or Bitch
1) Ch Trijem Beach Hoppin’ Dude
2) Allmark Electric Avenue ShSM
3) Trijem Think Outside The Box
4) Love At The First Sight of Hickory Lake (Imp Fra)
5) Lamintone Celestial Storm at Soullaria
Brian Goodyear Veteran Dog or Bitch
1) Ch Trijem Yuletide Cracker ShCM
2)DrCral Majestic Prince ShCM Pre Beg Ex
3) Trijem Apple of my Eye at Gibbands